Stunning home in the heart of Guana & close to beach in secluded Magnolia Hammock. Every detail meticulously selected & maintained with your own wildlife oasis backyard. Enter two story foyer with Tiffany light fixture w activated electronic service, spectacular post consumer Carlisle antique hardwood oak flooring & italian oversized marble tile continues to your outdoor oasis. Entertain guests & family in a chef's dream kitchen w Bosch built-in refrigerator & dishwasher, professional grade double convection ovens, convection micro plus built-in Sub-Zero wine refrigerator w double chilled drawers. Outdoor sanctuary designed to incorporate natural beauty of Guana w 1100 sf of outdoor living w Trex decking, bbq, spa, retractable electronic screens, koi pond, landscape lighting. Breathtaking.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater
3,225 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Ridgevent/Turbines, Zoned Energy
ALICE B. LANDRUM
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Foyer, Loft, Library
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Formal
- Breakfast Bar
- Wine Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Freestanding, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves, Unfurnished, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Pantry, Hot Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood Decking, Lanai, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Landscape Lighting, Outdoor Lights. Conservation Area, Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Suburban, City Road, Asphalt, Regular, Wooded, Covenants/Restructions.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $724,200
Median Sold Price $500,000
Days On Site 66
Sales-List Price 96.8%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc