Last Updated: 11/21/2017 3:29 PM
Totally remodeled Colonial on the most picturesque street in Homewood. Outstanding features include freshly painted period trim & moldings, refinished hardwoods up & down, new energy efficient windows & central air conditioning, updated baths plus a totally remodeled kitchen with 42" cabinetry with self closing drawers, granite countertops & stainless appliances. Exceptionally deep rear yard.
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
1,772 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Entry Bathroom
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiators.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened, Storm Door, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Granite Counter Top, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Front Porch, Roof Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Asphalt.