Six bedrooms...YES! Six spacious bedrooms in this beautiful colonial in Pembrook! This home has it all! We have recently put down grass seed because we had a sprinkler system installed (You may see the lines in the yard). There are solar panels that will save you a TON of money compared to the neighbors utility bills! (Please request information on them if you are curious) This home has a lovely spacious corner lot and we just fenced in the backyard with a large vinyl privacy fence very recently. The spacious back deck Is great for outdoor grilling and lounging with a glass of wine. The floor plan of this home is open and spacious. You will love the layout! This open kitchen is gourmet with granite, stainless steel, a built in wine fridge and hardwood flooring. The kitchen opens to the back deck and family room complete with fireplace. There is a separate formal dining room off the kitchen which leads to a sitting room. Upstairs has four bedrooms with a spacious foyer, a bath in the hallway and off of the master there is a large master bath complete with soaking tub, separate shower, double sinks and a large walk-in closet. The basement is fully finished. There are two large bedrooms in the basement both with full size windows and full daylight. There is a full bath as well. This is not your typical basement! You will not feel like you are in a basement here. There is also a very large open family room in the basement to make your own (Theater room, second large family room, you decide! ) Walk out to your back yard from the basement family room. Come see this beautiful home quickly! You will want to make it your own.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
Vinyl Siding, Stick Built, Stone
Public Septic System
3,688 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Pembrooke Phase 2
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,468 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,220 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Solar. Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Composition Shingle
- Partial, Privacy Fence, Rear, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $257,900
Median Sold Price $275,000
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS