Exquisite 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Colonial, Featuring a Beautiful Eat in Kitchen with Granite counter Tops; Tile back-splash; Center Island; Stainless Steel Appliances and Recess Lights, Living Room and Family Room with Gas Fireplace, Hardwood Floors, Plenty of Storage, New Furnace and Central Air (Multi-Zone), Upgraded Lighting, Paver Walkway; Patio and Pond, Fenced in Yard, Sprinkler System, Close to All Major Transportation and Shops.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Loft
- Living Room
- Floor - W/W Carpet
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tub Only, Whirlpool Bath, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic, Wood
- A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Ceramic, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Tray, Attic Storage, Pull Down Attic Stairs, 9 Ft + Ceiling Upper Level, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Oversized Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 66 x 100
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $319,950
Median sold price $310,000
Days On Market 110
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS