Last Updated: 1/18/2018 8:09 PM
Enjoy a serene town mountain retreat 7 minutes from downtown Asheville & Grove Park Inn. This distinctive property has spectacular 20-mile, year-round mountain views. Home has massive great room with soaring wooden ceiling. Eat-in kitchen is enormous with huge peninsula. A large deck provides ample space for outdoor living and entertaining. Parquet floor is mahogany; accent walls are tongue-and-groove redwood. Full basement w/ garage & workshop. Driveway is gentle with room for motorhome.
Single Family, Contemporary
2 Full/1 Half
City, Electric Water Heater
3,258 sq. ft
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Cooktop Downdraft, Refrigerator
- Tile, Parquet, Vinyl
- Central Air, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Lot View
- Steep Slope, Sloped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Steep Slope, Paved Road, Sloped, Wooded.
From Downtown Asheville, proceed up Town Mountain Rd (Hwy 694). At top of mountain, LEFT on Crestwood Rd. Follow Crestwood to hairpin curve (where it become Bent Tree Rd). Property is on the left at end of hairpin curve.