Last Updated: 11/22/2017 8:49 AM
Charming, versatile, east side bungalow. This is not your typical bungalow. The first floor features a spacious living room that opens to the dining room. The kitchen is open to a den which could be used as part of the kitchen or as a cozy seating area. The master bedroom with its adjoining bonus room makes for an expansive suite. A full bath and laundry hookup complete the first floor. There are 3 bedrooms and another full bath on the second floor. Each bedroom has access from the hall. However, there is a door separating two of the rooms, offering the possibility of a another bedroom suite. The deck off of the kitchen/den looks over the level yard and provides an inviting place to relax. Come see what this home has to offer!
Single Family, Bungalow
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heat
1,782 sq. ft
None, 100 Amps
Detailed Room Information
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Window
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Gutters, Extra Storage. Public Transport, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities