Premier location in an idyllic cul-de-sac neighborhood, this updated and lovingly cared for young 1996 Colonial is waiting for all the joy and cherished memories you will create within!! Centrally located near town amenities, shopping, schools with easy access to highways, this home has it all! The well tended front and rear yards, an inviting 3 season porch and a rear deck is perfect for summer entertainment or just for respite and privacy in a charming setting abutting protected land. Upon entering the home, you will to be captivated by the warm gleaming hardwood floors, freshly painted in neutral tones, recently updated expansive kitchen and open dining with stainless appliances and granite counter tops along with a formal dining area and a spacious fireplaced living room. The first level also contains a half bath and washer/dryer connections. The second level offers a master bedroom with a gorgeous bath, two additional well proportioned bedrooms and a second full bath. The finished lower level could be an ideal play/rec-room and the attic space is open for your future expansion ideas or just for additional storage. With all this and so much more to offer, the opportunity to own this fine home is not to be missed!! Showings commences at open house on 8/10/19 from 11 AM - 12:30 PM followed by a another on Sunday, 8/11/19 from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM!!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Clapboard, Wood
2,892 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
200 Amps, Propane, Cable TV, Underground
AMHERST STREET ELEMENTARY SCH
SOUHEGAN HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Master Bathroom
- Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Inside, First Floor Laundry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,108 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector, De-Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile, Other, Carpet
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Entrance Inside, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Blinds, Woodburning Fireplace, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Clapboard
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Enclosed Porch, Screened Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Shed, Extra Storage. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $559,450
Median Sold Price $352,312
Days On Site 103
Sales-List Price 108.1%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network