Last Updated: 1/19/2018 9:01 AM
Here's your opportunity to move into a fantastic rural Swansea neighborhood at an affordable price! Set back from the street for ultimate privacy, this raised ranch is situated on .069 acres of land and could be the perfect fit for your family. The yard is amazing! On the upper level, there is a nice flow of rooms with an ample sized living room, dining room, kitchen plus 3 bedrooms & bath. Sliders from the dining room lead to a deck overlooking a private large back yard. The lower level would make a great family room or "man cave" complete with fireplace, bathroom, storage & garage access.. The home could use some updating & is being sold in as is condition and may not qualify for all financing. Septic system has failed Title V; any repairs or replacement will be buyer's responsibility. HIGHEST & BEST DUE IN BY 5 PM on MONDAY AUGUST 7
Single Family, Raised Ranch
Electric Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, Pr
Private Sewer System
1,196 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
None, Circuit Breaker Box, 100 Amps
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Bathroom
- Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Stone
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Gutters. Close To Shops, Highway Access, Public Roads, Community Maintenance, Clear lot, Level.
M:032.0 B:0013 L:0004A