Magnificent coastal retreat nestled in sought-after Newport Beach Balboa Peninsula. Elegance embraces the relaxed beach front lifestyle. In keeping with the home’s beach atmosphere, the bright and crisp color scheme is enhanced by new gleaming vinyl wood floors, a cozy fireplace with built-in shelving, & numerous windows which bathe the rooms in natural light & capture ocean views with dazzling sunsets. This contemporary residence with ocean views, located within one block to the sand and surf and easily accesses the Balboa Coves. The floor plan encompasses 3 spacious bedrooms, each with their own attached private balcony. The sleek and stylish Kitchen opens to the Dining Room and private rear patio/courtyard. Perfectly arranged for entertaining the newly updated kitchen offers Stainless Steel Appliances & beautiful ocean blue granite countertops. The Master Retreat has a functional built-in desk added for a home office space. You’ll find ample closet space and lots of cleverly concealed storage space. Cool, calm and sophisticated with a youthful edge, this functional home is perfect for hosting seasonal parties and year round beach living! Come see for yourself the only thing missing to complete this beachy dream abode is YOU!
Single Family, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, Tankles
2,068 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Balboa Peninsula (Residential) (Balp)
Newport Mesa Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Attic
- Dressing Area, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Closet, Inside
- Self-Cleaning Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat.
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room, Gas Starter, Masonry, Raised Hearth.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Beamed, Granite Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Washer Hook Ups, Center Hall
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Stucco, Brick
- Balcony, Deck, Brick, Concrete, Patio, Porch, Stone/Tile
- Lot View
- Bay, Ocean, Coastline View, Canal
- Vinyl, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, BBQ, Exterior Lighting, Courtyard. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Urban, Storm drains.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $2,287,500
Median Sold Price $1,830,000
Days On Site 117
Sales-List Price 96.7%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS