Upscale, renovated, and sophisticated Ponds Edge townhouse in amazing condition with a beautiful, new kitchen creating a totally open floor plan on the main level. Welcoming two story entry with front to back views of private rear tree line. The new high end kitchen cabinets, appliances, quartz countertops, and the wrap around breakfast bar set this home apart from all others. The spacious dining area is offset from the living room area with a fireplace between creating wonderful gathering spaces with room to spread out and entertain. Don't miss the updated first floor powder room. The newly finished walkout basement with hardwood plank style tiled floors is spectacular with a lighted custom, built-in wall unit that accommodates a large flat screen TV to enjoy Eagles games in style. A custom desk with butcher block top and custom wet bar with the same butcher block create unity in this large great room. Ample additional space for storage and a full bathroom plus laundry round out the lower level. The 2nd floor offers a spacious, hardwood landing leading to the large master suite with updated bathroom, 3 large closets, and green rear views. The 2nd bedroom is also roomy with convenient access to the full hall bath. The third floor has its own HVAC system and large built in wall unit closet/dresser combo, making this a great 3rd bedroom, office or retreat. The decor is neutral and current and the setting within the community is prime. New windows, new sliding doors, LED lighting conversion on main level and lower level, and the exterior recladding plus new deck done by the HOA has been completed!!! Also, new heater installed 2017! Don't miss the best value in Ponds Edge not to mention the Unionville-Chadds Ford School District!
Townhouse, Contemporary, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
3,102 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,352 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 750 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Skylights, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Built-In, Front Entrance, Gravel, Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Deck
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $649,900
Median Sold Price $455,000
Days On Site 131
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS