Last Updated: 11/21/2017 12:49 AM
Situated on 2.5 acres, the charm and details of this custom home are AMAZING. From the heart pine floors to the 200 yr.-old tobacco barn beams overhead, and vintage doors and hardware, this home captures the feel of a vacation retreat. Addtl. features include island kitchen w/ dbl ovens, master w/vaulted ensuite bath & private courtyard. Finished basement w/bar, den, storage, full bath & a room for potential 4th BR. FP in LR and basement. Barn has workshop. Separate shed for car, boat or camper.
Site Built, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
3,800 - 4,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
19ft 6inX20ft 5in
11ft 11inX13ft 9in
17ft 8inX19ft 11in
13ft 4inX17ft 0in
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection, First Floor Laundry, Washer Connection
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Baseboard, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Basement, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-in Furniture, Hydro Tub, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Smoke Alarm, Solid Surface Counter, Vaulted, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Porch Covered, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Rolling Slope, Rolling
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Accent Lighting, Garden. Dead End Street, Rolling Slope, Rolling.