You'll be saying "Welcome Home" to this adorable 1850's Farmhouse/Cape thoroughly updated with an attention to detail, while maintaining all the original charm. Hardie plank lap siding provides the home with a natural cedar look that will last a lifetime without needing to be painted. The original attached barn has been converted into a great room with storage and the New 32 x 40 barn for has room for vehicle storage, boats, toys and a workshop. Beautiful perennial gardens, landscaping, private patio and character galore. The property also includes a chicken coop, two stall horse barn & paddock. All on 2.7 acres ready for your future farmstead. Convenient access to town and just 2.5 miles from 295.
Single Family, Cape Cod, Farmhouse
Sump Pump, Public Water Service, Electric Water He
Wood Frame, Clapboard, Composite Shingle
2,500 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Propane
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,500 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Crawl, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Covered Park Lot, Detached Garage, Gravel.
- Shingle, Clapboard
- Patio, Porch, Screened Porch
- Shingle, Membrane
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Shed. Rural, Farm, Public Roads, Pasture, Rolling, Irrigation well.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $226,950
Median Sold Price $193,000
Days On Site 103
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System