****REDUCED**** Get your foot in the Door!! Great house, location, and deal for the Egg Harbor Riverfront. Incredible spot for the unobstructed sunsets year round. This 3 bedroom 2 full bath home is located a few doors from the Historic Sugar Hill Inn. Updated heat and air plus flooring let's you move right in and enjoy. Whether it's using the boat to run to AC, waverunners, or chilaxin on the paddle board and kayaks, this property gives all possibilities. Huge back yard and deck is perfect for entertaining. Wide open layout lets you see the water from any corner. Step down Great Room with see thru fireplace to Living Room has perfect views of the water too. Chances like this don't come often!!
Single Family, Ranch
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
2,000 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Gas logs, Living Room.
- Burglar Alarm, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Pantry, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 104x186, Less than One Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Seawall/Bulkhead, Boat Slip, Dock. Cul-De-Sac, River Front, Asphalt, Shared Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $147,000
Median Sold Price $164,000
Days On Site 103
Sales-List Price 96.8%
SOURCE: njsjs-v - South Jersey Shore Regional MLS