This charming Cape Cod style home is well-sited on a 16,000 sq.ft. corner lot, close to the public beach access, in desirable Jamestown Shores. The main level offers a bright and open living, dining and a newly renovated kitchen area, a short hallway to the master bedroom, a second bedroom and a full bathroom. The second level has a family room, a third bedroom, a full bathroom and multiple storage closets. The interior is freshly painted and has new carpeting throughout. The spacious basement is also freshly painted and has a laundry area, space for a gym and/or work shop and a one-car garage. The kitchen opens to a rear deck for a barbecue and entertaining guests leading to a private back yard. There is a 2 year old whole house propane operated generator. Move right into this turn-key year-round or vacation home just 1/2 mile to the beach for swimming, a boat ramp, and magnificent panoramic sunset views!
Single Family, Cape Cod
Electric Water Heater, Private Water Service, Well
1,536 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
200 Amps, Insulation-Ceiling, Insulation
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Unfinished Basement, Storage, Workshop, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Storm Window
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Water. Corner, Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Highway Access, Hospital, Marina, Close To School, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $675,900
Median Sold Price $759,000
Days On Site 146
Sales-List Price 94.7%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island