This well built brick home is full of upgrades everywhere you look. From the hardwood floors to the spray in foam insulation and large rooms you will see and feel the quality of this home. The second floor offers a bedroom and bath and offers endless possibilities. There is a large rec room with room for a home theater, pool table! You could also use this area as an entertainment area, fitness room, Family room, office or home business. The corner lot offers easy access to the home and it sits beautifully on the lot. The home is conveniently located close to a community boat ramp, medical facility, ice cream shop, & convenience store. Membership included to two championship golf courses, club houses with dining and a multi-million dollar Recreation Center. The over sized garage offers plenty of room to store your boat, kayaks, & bikes. This home is in great condition, It is built for energy efficiency. If you want privacy, this is it! Come see what the lake lifestyle can do for you!
Single Family, Ranch
Public Water Service
3,220 sq. ft
Savannah Lakes Village
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Recreation Room, Workshop, Playroom
- Split Plan
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Street Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Insulated Doors. Concrete Road, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $269,500
Median Sold Price $87,000
Days On Site 211
Sales-List Price 106.1%
SOURCE: GAGAAR: Georgia Association of Realtors