Amazing upscale home located in the highly sought after private 24hr gated community of "Canyon Lake”. Large oversize lot with no neighbors behind… Wonderful resort community with so much to offer! Private 18 hole golf course, 400 acre lake for use of fishing, water-skiing, wake and pleasure boating. 20 parks and beaches are part of this outstanding community. Volleyball nets, basketball courts, tennis courts, dedicated swimming area and Frisbee golf, along with a private Equestrian center. This light, bright and airy home offers a wonderful open floorplan. Approximately 3240 spacious sqft. complete with vaulted ceilings and beams. 4 oversize bedrooms and 4 baths. 3 bedrooms have their own private bathrooms attached. All neutral carpet. Both upstairs and downstairs have ground level entry with driveway to both levels. Single story living in a two story home. Downstairs has access to a 2 car garage and ensuite with its own kitchenette. Basement with lots of storage. Two gorgeous custom stone fireplaces, cool ceiling fans, French doors, tinted picture windows in great room, recessed lighting. Cool, classy tile. Upstairs indoor laundry with cabinets. Welcoming cook’s kitchen with flashy granite tile countertops. A true must see! Call for your own private showing!
Single Family, Spanish, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
Concrete, Frame, Glass, Steel, Stucco
3,240 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lake Elsinore Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Garbage Disposal
- Gas, Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Tinted Window
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Master Retreat, Wood-burning, Great Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Mirrored Closet Door(s), Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Tile Counter Top, Electric Dryer Hookup, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage, Uncovered.
- Stucco, Frame, Steel, Glass, Concrete
- Balcony, Concrete, Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Glass, Chain Link, Vinyl, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sliding Glass Door. Curbs Walk.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Golf Facilities
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $527,450
Median Sold Price $420,000
Days On Site 107
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS