Looking for a Ranch Home with Privacy and Garage Space Large Enough for a Collector or Contractor? You've Found It! Located between High Bridge and Califon in a Wooded Setting Far From the Road, Bordering 600 Acre Voorhees State Park. This Expanded Ranch Home Features 3 Large Bedrooms, 2 1/2 Baths, Heated Greenhouse off Eat in Kitchen, Dining Rm w Skylights, Living Rm w Fireplace Insert, Cathedral Ceiling and Sliders to a Private Deck. Family Rm w Woodstove, Spacious Office w Closet. Versatile Floor Plan that Offers the Option of an In Law Suite or Master Suite w Separate Entrance. Many Large Windows & Skylights for a Bright Space. Detached 56x40 Outbuilding (Enough Space for 10 Cars). Attached 2.5 Car Garage w 11x13 Workshop. Basement Features Plenty of Storage & a Wine Cellar. Home Warranty Included!
Single Family, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Well, Oil Hot Water Heater
2,713 sq. ft
Yes - 12 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Foyer, Office
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Freezer, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Self-Cleaning Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer, Microwave Oven
- Tile, Parquet, Carpet, Stone
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Basement, Partial, Crawl, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- 2. Wood Stove, Insert, Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Skylight, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 12 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Detached Garage, 1 Car, Gravel.
- Patio, Deck
- Metal, Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Workshop, Out Building. Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $391,450
Median Sold Price $372,500
Days On Site 112
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: GARDEN: Garden State MLS