Rare opportunity to live with all of the amenities of the city and the gorgeous setting of Minnehaha Creek! This two story home is located on a quiet street with park-like views and is a quick walk to the restaurants at 50th & Penn, Lake Harriet, Lynnhurst Park and Burroughs Elementary. Relax in the privacy of this home and appreciate the wall of windows in the living space or walk out to the creek from the lower level. You will appreciate the convenience of four bedrooms on one level and three bathrooms. Fantastic sunroom to read a book or have a cup of coffee. The yard gradually slopes down to the waters of the creek - grab your cross-country skis or throw your kayak in and GO! Don't miss this exceptional opportunity!
Single Family, Other
1 Full/2 Half
2,153 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1 - Minneapolis
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room, Foyer
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,793 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 360 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher
- Hardwood, Tile
- Forced Air.
- Walkout, Full, Finished, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Fireplace, Living Room, Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Tenant Parking - Unassigned.
- Deck, Balcony
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Creek, Sidewalks. City Road, Paved Road, Curb, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,900
Median Sold Price $281,375
Days On Site 61
Sales-List Price 101.2%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)