Absolutely charming English Cottage built in 1941 by Floyd B. Rogers in Floral Park. A white picket fence, flowers and fruit trees will welcome you home. The used brick walkway and boxwood hedge lead to the Dutch door and front porch. Stepping inside discover a world of original details remarkably preserved: refinished hardwood floors, original windows, arched openings and niches, mail slot, fireplace mantle with scallop detail. Crown molding, chair rail, built-in book cases all create a cozy ambience. The formal dining room is perfect for entertaining in style. The kitchen was completely remodeled in 2011 with appropriate details consistent with the original home but modern amenities: built in stainless Microwave, convection and self cleaning ovens, gas range, refrigerator and dishwasher all included. Both baths were also redone at the same time and fit right in, even a claw foot tub! The private back yard features a deck with trellis top, original brick fireplace, lawn and planting areas. There is a bonus room behind the detached 2 car garage, ideal for an office. Newer copper plumbing, HVAC & electric car charger. An inside laundry room has the original built-in ironing board, storage and a french door to the driveway. A small basement would make a great wine cellar. The attic is huge and could possibly be converted into more space, a pull down stair gives good access. Imagine living on a street of custom vintage homes where no two are alike! Step back in time and relax.
Single Family, English, Cottage, 1 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Water Softener
1,615 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Santa Ana Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Attic
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Range/Oven Free Standing, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, French Window, Wood Frame
- Living Room, Outdoor Fireplace, Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Masonry.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Storage, Tile Counter Top, Washer Hook Ups, Center Hall, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Storage Room, Driveway.
- Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Masonry, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Out Building. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $539,950
Median sold price $500,000
Days On Market 80
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS