2 bedroom, 2 bath patio home in the desired Diamond Creek Subdivision. An open floor plan, ceramic tile floors throughout main living areas and supplemental in-floor heat are just the start to the many features of this home. The front of the house has a spacious office area, 2nd bedroom and a full bath. Continuing through the house, the kitchen includes beautiful oak cabinetry, tile back splash and center island. The master bedroom has a spacious walk-in closet and master bath. Laundry is made easy and located just across the hallway from the master bedroom. The laundry room gives access to the large 2 stall heated and insulated garage. The exterior of the home is wrapped with metal siding and has a nice sized patio. This patio home has a large yard for everyone to enjoy, and the association takes care of the lawn care and snow removal. Don't wait, these desired properties don't last long.
Condo/Townhouse, 1 Story
Blue Earth County
No Water, City
1,686 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, None
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom
- Kitchen Combo
- Washer/Dryer Connection, First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,686 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Microwave, Stove, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer
- None, Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hot Water. Forced Air, Floor Furnace.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Attic Walk-up, Washer/dryer Hookup, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Attached Carport.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Curb & Gutter, Sidewalks. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, City Road, Paved Road, Irregular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $255,000
Median Sold Price $207,400
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: MNRASM: Mankato MN