Arguably the Most Beautiful Setting and Curb Appeal in County Club of the Poconos Offered by this Brick Front Home with Multiple Gables! Totally Private Location Nestled at the End of a Cul-De-Sac Surrounded by Nature and Golf Course! This 3100 Square Foot Executive Home Offers 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Den/Office, 2 Car Garage and Walk-Out Basement with Full Windows Ready to Finish! Upon Entering Your Eyes will be Drawn to the Extensive New Hardwood Flooring. Todays Desired Open Floorplan with Large Chefs Kitchen Open to Family Room Perfect for Entertaining with Family & Friends! Master Bedroom & Bath Suite with Vaulted Ceiling, Sitting Area & Corner Whirlpool Tub You May Not Want to Leave! All this in Golf Course Amenity Filled Community with Pool & Tennis Just Miles from Schools & Shopping!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
3,110 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Country Club Of The Poconos
3,110 Sq. Ft. (approx)
EAST STROUDSBURG AREA
Detailed Room Information
- 1 Master Suite Upper Level
- Dining Area, Formal
- First Floor Laundry
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,110 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Washer, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Concrete, Daylight, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Full, Fireplace
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closets, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Asphalt, Fiberglass
- Steep Slope, Sloped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Tennis Court. Corner, Steep Slope, Paved Road, Private Roads, Clear lot, Sloped, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $195,000
Median Sold Price $169,900
Days On Site 114
Sales-List Price 95.6%
SOURCE: Pocono Mountains Association