Perfect combination of Home, Privacy, Location and Horse Property!! Don?t miss your chance to own this 4-bedroom, 2 bath home; sitting on 2.5 acres of usable land with endless possibilities. This home features lots of natural light, solar window coverings, spacious formal living and dining room, large den with wood burning stove, ample kitchen with lots of storage and counter space. This well thought-out floorplan has a large master bedroom with its private bath. The 3 additional bedrooms are nicely sized, the bathroom feature lots of storage and a large indoor laundry room. This home is very well maintained and it's clear there is a pride of ownership in this home and property. There are outbuildings, detached 2 car garage, amazing views, privacy, close to town and so much more.
Single Family, Patio Home, 1 Story
Public Water Service, Water District, Electric Wat
2,010 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Acton-Agua Dulce Unified School
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor
- Dining Ell
- Dryer Connection, Laundry Area, Inside
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Range, Electric Oven, Electric Appliances
- Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Awning, Tinted Window
- Fireplace, Wood-burning, Den.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Attic Pull-down, Laminate Counter
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage, Handicap Parking, Garage.
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot View
- Hill, Mountain, Panoramic, Trees/Woods, View, Desert View
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Secluded, Forest Preserve Adjacent, Rural, Horse Property Unimproved.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $595,000
Median Sold Price $585,500
Days On Site 128
Sales-List Price 97.2%