Endless possibilities for this beautiful 10+ acre parcel in the heart of Leelanau County! Mostly rolling & clear w/some hardwoods, there is room for that hobby farm & garden you've always wanted. 4 stall, 30x70 outbuilding is ready for storing the boats, full-service shop, or other entrepreneurial projects. Incredibly, the township allows an additional split so you can also build on adjoining 5 acres, or sell the land outright. Meticulously maintained home is filled with mostly westerly light and has a sweeping view of the countryside below. Large farm kitchen & formal dining room w/sliders to partially fenced backyard are perfect for BBQ's & dinner gatherings. The four-legged family members will think they've won the grand prize w/their fabulous yard & even a custom pet door so they can come & go when the mood strikes. Abundant privacy & yet just a stone's throw to the post office, market, diner, & other Village of Maple City amenities. Inland lakes & the big lake are all nearby and you have an easy 15 mile drive to downtown Traverse City.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
LP Gas Water Heater, Well Private, No Water
1,740 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Metes & Bounds
Cable TV, DSL Available
Glen Lake Community Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook, Formal
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,740 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane, Hot Water. Forced Air.
- Daylight, Unfinished Basement, Entrance Inside
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning, Stove.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Drapes-curtains, Drapery Rods Only, Pantry, Solid Surface Counter
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Shared Driveway, Attached Garage.
- Patio, Porch Covered, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Sloped, Rolling
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Workshop, Landscaped. Gravel Road, Shared Road, Private Road Maintenance, Hard Wood, Clear lot, Wooded, Rolling, Sloped.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $462,400
Median Sold Price $195,500
Days On Site 75
Sales-List Price 96.2%
SOURCE: mingla - Northern Great Lakes Association