Peaceful location with a half-acre lot, house sits on a cul-de-sac with a fenced in back yard. Enter into a formal dining room that is open to the living and kitchen. Lots of space in this home with the open floorplan which makes it great for entertaining guest or just keeping an eye on small children. Master bedroom has cathedral ceiling and ceiling fan. Two walk-in closets separate the bath from the bedroom. Bath has a garden tub, separate shower, and double vanities. On the way to the garage is a walk-in laundry room with cabinets and owner is leaving the washer and dryer with the house. On the other side of the home are 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath. Out the back door is a beautiful semi-circle step that leads to a patio in the middle. There is also another patio off to the side. Owner is downsizing so furniture is negotiable. Owner is leasing solar panels, they can be removed.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Aluminum/Vinyl, Vinyl Siding
Stewart Estates - 014
JAMES F. BYRNES
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Garden Tub, Walk-In Closet
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Alarm, Walk-in Closets, Split Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Patio, Front Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish. Cul-De-Sac, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $224,900
Median Sold Price $208,000
Days On Site 105
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: Greenville MLS - SC