Originally built in the 1870's, The Marshall House is a historic Healdsburg Treasure. This Italianate/Greek Revival Mansion with its elegant timeless design was restored to its current state with an impeccable attention to detail. The classic elegance begins when entering the foyer adorned with a grand hallway, 10 ft. ceilings, plastered walls, plank walnut floors and a stunning staircase. Three floors house 5 bedrooms (3 en-suite)and 4 1/2 baths. The entry level features a spacious living room with marble fireplace,formal dining,library and office. In addition there is a sunny breakfast room/den and a designer chef's kitchen that showcases the Clark Jewell Gas Stove. Enjoy in/outdoor entertaining from the wraparound veranda and balconies overlooking the mature landscaping with room for a pool. And if this isn't enough..retreat with your friends to the hidden 700 sq. ft +/- entertainment/wine cellar and music room. Steps to the famed Healdsburg Plaza.
Single Family, 3 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,973 sq. ft
220v Service, City, PG&E
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Storage, Office, Library, Wine Cellar, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Fireplace, Breakfast Area, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Tub Only
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Laundry Tub, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Gas Starter, Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. In City, Corner, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,195,000
Median Sold Price $844,082
Days On Site 121
Sales-List Price 95.7%
SOURCE: Bay Area Real Estate Information