Updated Bayport home situated next to an empty lot that can not be built on, adding sunlight and privacy to the home. The home offers a formal living room, dining area, an open kitchen/family room, five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and an attached, 2-car garage. Elegant finishes include hardwood floors, quartz countertops, plantation shutters, and a built-in entertainment center and fireplace in the family room. There is a main level bedroom, with easy access to a full bathroom, perfect for a guest room or for in-laws. This room is also perfect as a home office as well. The upstairs rooms offer peek-a-boo views of the Oakland hills and downtown Oakland. Located near the shops and restaurants of Alameda Landing, Spirits Alley, Rock Wall Winery, and downtown Webster Street, this home is also a commuterâs dream with easy access to SF Ferry, I-880, West Oakland BART and the TransBay âœOâ bus.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Spanish, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,361 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Alameda (510) 748-4000
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Breakfast Bar, Counter Top - Stone, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Tile, Updated Baths, Solid Surface, Stall Shower, Tub Only
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Oven Built-in, Range/Oven Built-in, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Linoleum
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Coverings, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard, Garden/Play, Side Yard. Level, Premium Lot, Regular.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places