Rare 3.2-acre picturesque estate nestled under 200 towering trees professionally landscaped with perennials & cozy sitting areas along curved drive. Located in Glen Ellyn's prestigious Arboretum Estates East, this French country estate was converted in 1994 by PPKS Architects from a ranch. Enjoy captivating views from all the windows. Featured on the Garden Walk for Bridge Communities. Custom kitchen designed by Bradford & Kent in 2006 was doubled to an impressive 24 x 20 for chefs who like to cook & entertain at the same time. Features Viking appliances, 2 dishwashers, prep sink, large island & more. Hardwood floors, master suite, basement, washer & dryer on both 1st & 2nd floors. Floor plan adaptable to related living with bedroom & full bath on 1st floor. Den with fireplace can be 5th bedroom, if needed. 2 car attached & 2 car detached garages. Property can be subdivided into 2 lots. Lk Mich. water in the street - currently on well & septic. New roof 2018. Close to Schools!
Single Family, French Provincial, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
5,066 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
PARK VIEW ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
GLEN CREST MIDDLE SCHOOL
GLENBARD SOUTH HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Recreation Room, Storage, Foyer, Mud Room
- First Floor Bedroom
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Wine Refrigerator, Cook Top Range, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Carpet, Granite, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Partial, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Wood-burning, Living Room, Basement, Other Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 10 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- 180 X 326 X 392 X 154 X >, 3.0-3.99 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Asphalt, Concrete Road, Irregular, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $469,644
Median Sold Price $385,000
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data