This astounding property has the room your looking for! The unforeseen space inside and out will amaze you. Located on a beautiful corner double lot in Great Bend Boro only minutes away from NY/PA line. Outside offers generous landscaped yard space with Gazebo, paved driveway, detached garage, storage shed, covered tiled breezeway between house and garage leading to wonderful deck space both open and covered. Once inside the home offers its warmth and space with den/office & its own side entrance, modern entry leading to grand kitchen w/brick features opens to family room w/propane fireplace & behind french doors is a grand great room presently used as formal living and dining room. A full basement boasts even more room for storage or to finish off. Stunning property inside and out!
Single Family, Ranch, Contemporary, Tudor, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Oil Hot Water Heater, Publi
2,955 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Master Bedroom, Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Bathroom, Mud Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Dining Area
- First Floor Laundry
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,955 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate
- Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water.
- Inside Entrance, Concrete, Heated, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- See documents
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Extra Storage. Corner, Paved Road, Municipal Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $137,450
Median Sold Price $117,450
Days On Site
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 128.9%
SOURCE: Greater Scranton BOR