GREAT LOCATION, GREAT PRICE! THIS CUTE HOME IS CLOSE TO WALMART HEADQUARTERS, SCHOOLS, & IS IN A GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD. FEATURES GRANITE COUNTER TOPS IN KITCHEN, GLASS MOSAIC BACK SPLASH, NEW A/C UNIT IN 2017, ROOF REPLACED IN 2011 (PER PREVIOUS OWNERS DISCLOSURE), HIS & HER CLOSETS, SPLIT FLOOR PLAN WITH A PASS THROUGH WINDOW FROM KITCHEN TO LIVING AREA. BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED BENCHED AREA IN THE FRONT OF THE HOME AND THE PERFECT BACKYARD WITH A FIRE PIT AREA FOR ENTERTAINING. REFRIGERATOR, WOODEN SWING SET, & STORAGE SHED CONVEY. PERFECT FOR A FAMILY OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY!! MASTER BEING REPAINTED!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
1,759 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Windwood Sub., Ph 1
Electric service available, Fiber Optics, DSL Available, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Ice Maker Hookup, Disposal, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Microwave Hood, Dishwasher, Gas Appliances
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas logs, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Split Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Patio, Brick
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 9583 sqft
- Privacy Fence, Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Landscaped, Sidewalks. Subdivision, Close To School, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
I49 from Fayetteville, take exit 86 to Hwy 102, go west towards centerton, cross 72/Walton, about 1 mile to stop, left on Been street, left on 16th, house will be on the right.
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $369,900
Median Sold Price $235,000
Days On Market 103
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: ARRBOR: Rogers Board of Realtors