This immaculate two-story (with four bedrooms on one level) is close to trails, schools, parks, and shopping, yet feels tucked away on this large lot. Main floor offers a large living room, formal dining, updated kitchen with quartz and SS appliances, dinette area with door to deck, spacious family room with gas fireplace, half-bath, and laundry with storage! Upper level includes a nice master with two large closets and an updated private bath with step-in shower, three other very good-sized bedrooms with tons of closet space, and another updated full bath. The walk-out lower level has a finished workshop area, a large (partially finished) future family room that walks out to the patio, and a rough-in bath. Beautiful curb-appeal and a large private back yard (if you like bird-watching, this is the place)!
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Sump Pump, City
Fiber Cement Siding
2,228 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
535 - Rochester
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, Stall Shower, Rough-in Bath, 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,942 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 286 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Humidifier
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Walkout, Full, Partially Finished, Concrete, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace, Living Room, Gas Burning, Brick.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway.
- Fiber Cement
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Asphalt Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. City Road, Paved Road, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $324,900
Median Sold Price $253,500
Days On Site 86
Sales-List Price 100.4%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)