Last Updated: 9/26/2017 8:13 AM
Oasis in the city! Top floor unit near everything Buckhead has to offer! Walk to shopping, dining, MARTA. Gorgeous wooded views from large sunroom across the back of the unit; french doors throughout. Bright open floor plan w/separate dining area & fireplace. Roommate floor plan w 2 master suites. Gated community 7/24 security; 35-acre park-like grounds w lake, duck pond, waterfall, walking/running trails. pool, brand new fitness center. Fees include cable, water, sewer, trash, termite, grounds & exterior maintenance. Building is directly next to the beautiful pond.
1,224 sq. ft
Plantation At Lenox
Cable TV, Sewer, Water, None
Detailed Room Information
- Living/Dining Combo
- Hookups in Hall
- Cabinets White, Counter Top - Tile
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall
- None, Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Card Entry
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Security, Walk to Shopping, Landscaped Professionally. Other.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
From Peachtree, right on Lenox Road, approximately 1/2 mile to left into the community. Security at gate (bring business card and ID). Park on left just past lake.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $389,700
Median sold price $267,000
Days On Market 80
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service