Exemplary Estate completely remodeled showing pride of ownership & embraces quality design & sophisticated taste. Found in desirable gated La Verne Heights Community, this home has a perfect cul-de-sac location. The Grand Entrance w/cathedral ceilings showcases the sweeping staircase & redone banister. Downstairs is an amazing Guest Suite w/ a private entrance, complete w/ living area, full bath, Kitchen & separate AC. Added amenities throughout include trendy interior paint, new wood flooring & fixtures. The Cutting Edge Kitchen updated w/ granite counters, center island w/ seating, built-in Stainless Steel appliances & walk-in pantry. Upstairs are remaining bedrooms & an expansive Loft/Bonus Room w/ built-in shelving & storage cabinets. Gorgeous Master Suite is spacious w/ a sitting area & two large walk-in closets. Completely remodeled en suite bath has a relaxing jet tub, new separate frameless shower, dual sinks, separate vanity, fresh cabinetry & all new modern fixtures. The back yard is amazing & great for entertaining as it holds plenty of room for outdoor dining or sitting areas under the covered patio. You & guests will enjoy the Sparkling Pool & Spa. The well manicured grassy yard also incorporates a gated grass area for dogs/pets. With no rear neighbors the back yard is very private giving you peace of mind. The HOA includes front gates, picnic area, tennis courts & multiple walking trails. This home provides all the elements for relaxing with easycare living.
Single Family, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
4,130 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Guest Room, Loft, Library, Utility Room, Walk-In Pantry
- Dressing Area, First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet
- Laundry Area, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Energy Star Appliance(S), Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room.
- Controlled Access, Card Entry, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Wide Halls/Doors, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Foyer Entry, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Balcony, Concrete, Covered, Deck, Patio, Slab
- Pool Description
- Private, Filtered, Gunite, Heated, Gas Heated, In-ground, Permits
- Private Spa, Gunite, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Mountain, Canyon, Pool View
- Stucco Wall, Wrought Iron, Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Insulated Doors, BBQ, Rain Gutters, Guesthouse, Security Lighting, Custom Built. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Mountains, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $624,344
Median Sold Price $607,000
Days On Site 75
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS