Last Updated: 1/22/2018 10:01 PM
Thoughtful Updates Inspire Luxury. Residing on over 7,100 sq. ft. (per county) is this beautifully updated 3 bedroom, 2 bath home of approx. 2,000 sq. ft. (per county). Brimming with sunlight, the desirable layout provides a warm and inviting setting, and has been stylishly modified to reflect modern living in features like Nest climate control and Lutron lighting. Folding glass doors reveal a lush backyard retreat trimmed with fresh landscaping, and a spacious patio perfect for alfresco dining. This lovely home is located within convenient strolling distance of fine schools, as well as recreation at Washington Park and Pool, and is easily accessible to Caltrain, plus shopping and dining in popular downtown Sunnyvale.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional
Santa Clara County
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,986 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Tile, Tub Only
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Oven Built-in, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Family Room, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage, Off Street.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Back Yard.