Move-in-ready 3 BR, 2.5.5 BA townhouse on quiet cul-de-sac. Updated kitchen (granite counters and backsplash, marble tile floor) and bathrooms. Oak floors on main and second levels. Very private, newly painted deck has spectacular view of woods. Finished basement has fireplace, and large sliding glass doors to beautiful garden. Owners added multiple closets in basement to create lots of storage space. Windows have been replaced. Exterior completely re-painted three years ago; most of interior re-painted just before listing. Zero-maintenance yards both front and rear. When you feel like seeing your neighbors, relax in the front yard; when you don't, retreat to the uncommonly private rear deck overlooking your own garden and the peaceful woods beyond.
Townhouse, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Cedar Exterior, Stucco
1,834 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Galley Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,434 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Stucco, Cedar
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Front.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $490,000
Median Sold Price $450,000
Days On Site 57
Sales-List Price 99.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS