This beautiful water front home is ''The Crows Nest Cottage'' by A'n'A Builders. Boasting over 2,600 square feet with expansive porches, both front and back, to the cupola and balcony, this home has the coastal style and charm you've always dreamed of. The ground floor includes tons of storage and access to the elevator. The main living area offers open living/dining areas that are great for entertaining guest. On the second floor you will find the master suite and two additional bedrooms. Come see the tranquil and luxurious atmosphere that only Summerhouse on Everett Bay can offer!
Single Family, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Municipality, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Stick Built, Fiber Cement Siding
3,050 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Summerhouse On Everett Bay
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. On Site, Paved Driveway.
- Fiber Cement
- Balcony, Covered, Deck, Porch
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot View
- Ocean, Water
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Wheelchair Access, Street Lights. Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball, Gated Community
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $174,900
Median Sold Price $193,215
Days On Site 128
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: North Carolina Regional MLS, Inc.