What more could you be looking for!? This meticulously maintained property on a gorgeous lot within a neighborhood that includes a community pool, walking distance from a nearby stream, and a dead-end road surrounded by 2 cul-de-sacs is the perfect spot to call your new home. This wonderful home is nestled in a quiet and convenient New Brighton location just 5 minutes from nearby shopping, parks, restaurants, and has quick & easy access to highways 35W, 694, 65 and 10. Other features include: a huge floor plan, spacious kitchen with space to have a small table, 3 bedrooms on the upper level with a walk-through master bathroom, the basement has a walkout to a patio with stairs leading to the huge maintenance free deck and an unfinished 4th level with potential to add your own personal touch and increase the home's value! Set up your showing today before it's gone tomorrow!
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
2,478 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
621 - Mounds View
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,535 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 943 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Walkout, Finished, Daylight, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Fireplace, Living Room, Family Room, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Asphalt Shingle
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Road, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,900
Median Sold Price $291,000
Days On Site 53
Sales-List Price 99.9%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)