Fine built ins and hardwood floors accent this delightful home with a deck and a screened porch overlooking a creek and pond. Full basement with a nicely finished bar, entertainment and billiards areas plus incredible storage. This is an easy living community with yard maintenance included in low quarterly fees and friendly neighborhood activities. Located at the end of a cul de sac. While the home is ready for updating the great location, full basement, quality built ins and hardwoods give you a valuable start in a quiet location in this much sought after south community.
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Site Built, Stone, Stucco - Synthetic, Wood
2,917 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 875 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Inside Entrance, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
- Fireplace, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Walk-in, Built-Ins, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Asphalt, Garage.
- Wood, Stone, Synthetic Stucco
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Creek, Street Lights. Community Maintenance, Level, Sloped, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $404,900
Median Sold Price $281,750
Days On Site 90
Sales-List Price 96.0%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS