Last Updated: 9/25/2017 3:29 AM
Family executive estate has been completely remodeled with almost 1/2 million dollars in upgrades. This 2 story home is located on a pond situated on almost 2 acres of land in Stoneridge of South Barrington! This home was remodeled in 2010 touching almost every corner of this home with the best quality materials. Hardwood floors are installed throughout the house. The kitchen has the most stunning design focusing on elegance and function. Featuring custom maple cabinetry with crown molding, finials, special detail to the trim & cabinetry facade, built-in hutch & wet bar. Just about any size table will work in the generous sized dining area, which overlooks your private oasis. From your kitchen window enjoy beautiful views of the pond & beach area & also from your tiered deck. Enjoy the 2nd Master, 2 story foyer with palladium tinted glass & 1st floor office. Bathrooms were custom designed utilizing luxury fixtures, granite & cherry cabinetry. Walkout rec room has radiant heat flooring.
Single Family, Georgian, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Water Rights, Well Private
Brick, Cedar Exterior
5,291 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
BARBARA B ROSE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
BARRINGTON MIDDLE SCHOOL PRAIRIE
BARRINGTON HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Dual Sinks, Double Shower
- Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Wine Refrigerator, Oven Built-in, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Walkout, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Gas Starter, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Brick, Cedar
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Gazebo, Landscaped Professionally. Beach Front, Asphalt, Concrete Road, Pond, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
- Fee Simple w/ HO Assn.
ROUTE 62 WEST OF BARRINGTON ROAD TO PENNY ROAD TO STONE RIDGE DRIVE
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $877,000
Median sold price $800,000
Days On Market 148
Sales-List Price 0.9%
SOURCE: MRED- Midwest Real Estate Data MLS