Last Updated: 1/16/2018 4:33 PM
Well built & maintained, furnished log cabin in Maggie Valley. Greatroom with stone wood buring fireplace, hardwood floors & mountain themed area rugs. Plenty of windows for light, ceiling fans & shade trees for a cool Summer day. Beautiful red metal roof & red entrance door. Large covered porch can be accessed via a ramp, steps & sliding glass door from greatroom, with a small year-round stream flowing beside it. Circular driveway & low elevation for year round access. Also a storage building.
Single Family, Other
City, Electric Water Heater
980 sq. ft
- Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Stream/Pond. Creek Front, Wooded.
HWY 19, Soco Road, into Maggie Valley, turn left on Summit Drive, by police station, and turn left on Yarbrough, follow to Homlock Loop stay right to first house on right. Can leave by following Hemlock Loop back down to Soco Road.