Another huge price reduction on this gorgeous CUL-DE-SAC home located in the prestigious gated community of Sierra Peak in the Sierra del Oro hills on a single loaded cul-de-sac with only 4 houses. 4 bedrooms, 4 1/2 bathrooms, bonus room, and an office. Enjoy near zero cost electric bills with the fully paid for 9.9KW solar system! Highly upgraded with 42" GE Monogram built in refrigerator, DCS 6 burner range, warming drawer, double oven, and microwave. Dual zone air conditioning system and a whole house fan. Reverse osmosis to the refrigerator and instant hot system at the sink. Beautiful flooring, cabinets, and granite counter tops. Surround sound speakers in family room, bonus room, and master suite. The garage has cabinets, a work bench, and high-end epoxy floors. Walk into the backyard and be blown away by the picturesque views of the city and hills. Built-in Viking bbq, cooktop, drawer, and refrigerator. Raised area with fire pit and water feature. The pool and spa are perfect in every way. Exotic drought resistant plants. This home is turnkey perfect and ready to be enjoyed. An entertainers dream home.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Water Softener
4,450 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Capital Pacific Homes
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer, Loft, Walk-In Pantry, Attic
- Dressing Area, First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Galley Kitchen
- Six Burner Range, Range/Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Warming Drawer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat, Solar. None.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Living Room, Gas Starter, Wood-burning, Fire Pit.
- Controlled Access, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Mirrored Closet Door(s), Breakfast Bar, Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Storage, Tile Counter Top, Data Wiring/Cat 5, Sound System Wiring, Washer Hook Ups, Foyer Entry, Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. No Parking, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage, Street Parking.
- Stucco, Concrete
- Balcony, Concrete, Front Porch, Slab, Stone/Tile
- Pool Description
- Private, Gunite, Heated, In-ground
- Private Spa, Gunite, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- City, Mountain, Panoramic, Canyon
- Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $509,000
Median Sold Price $470,000
Days On Site 82
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS