Welcome to the quiet neighborhood of Whiteoak Farms. Nestled well off of main roads, this brick ranch, shaded by large trees boast great space and updated amenities. Enjoy the neighborhood on the front porch or the seclusion of the back deck, both gets great shade cover, depending on the time of day. Walking in the front door is always treat with genuine wall to wall hard wood floors and a built-in book between the open living / dinning room. Show off your culinary skills in a high end kitchen sporting stainless steal appliances & granite counter tops. Business or pleasure, retreat to the basement to handle all the above. A great finished space awaits you with all the best features. Family room, Office, Workshop, Utility rooms all neatly separated and ready for you to make them your own. Come view this astonishing house. All under $200,000! What a deal.
Single Family, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,130 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,130 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Street Parking, Private.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Satellite Dish, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $229,500
Median Sold Price $193,000
Days On Site 112
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS