Last Updated: 11/24/2017 2:59 AM
This 35 acre property borders the Arkansas River, includes an island, and borders US Hwy 50. Property on the west side is commercially zoned. Property on the south borders public lands. The 3360 SF home has a huge wrap around deck where you can view the river and the wildlife. Main level of 2040 SF features an open floor plan that allows the wood stove to heat the entire area. The kitchen has a center island and an abundance of cabinets and work space. Master suite accesses the deck and has a huge, enviable walk-in closet, while the master bath has a garden tub, shower, and double sinks. There are an additional 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths on this level, as well as an office, and laundry. The finished basement is 1320 SF with a bedroom and bath on one end and double car garage on the other. Wander the multiple hiking paths thru rock outcroppings ending at developed tent sites (not commercially zoned). Big deck boasts a hot tub with uninhibited views by day or night.
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,360 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Rural Fremont County
3,360 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,040 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,320 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Range-Oven
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Walkout, Entrance Outside, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Master Bath, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Frame
- Lot View
- Mountain, Water
- Rural Residential & Comm
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Out Building, Hot Tub. Borders Public Owned Land, Recreation Facility, Mountain, Year Round Road Access, Paved Road, Mountains, Rock out-croppings, Sloped, Manufactured Homes Allowed.