Opportunity knocks to own this well-maintained home. Beautifully landscaped on over a half-acre. Pride of ownership is what you will find here. nicely appointed with many upgrades. Excellent curb appeal with a beautiful lush front lawn and recently black sealed long driveway - room for 6 cars. With an irrigation well, there is no water bill to keep this extensive landscaping looking perfect. Relax in the spacious three season screen porch with EZ breeze windows and custom sun filter shades. he paver patio with sitting wall is landscaped for the ultimate privacy. Back inside you will enjoy the expansive morning room flooded with natural sunlight from 6 windows. The kitchen features tall Maple cabinets, granite counter tops, backsplash tile, stainless steel appliances including a refrigerator with front panel LED info panel. The breakfast bar knee wall has custom wood trim - not drywall. Hardwood floors span the foyer, dining room, living room and breakfast areas. The vaulted ceiling in the living room offers a spacious open floor plan. To the left of the entry foyer is a formal dining room. To the right are two guest bedrooms and guest full bath. The living room features an electric fireplace. The master bathroom has two separate vanities, soaking garden tub and a separate tiled shower. The master bedroom is spacious with a recessed ceiling and a second entrance to the three season screen porch. This porch features hardwood floors, fireplace and wall mounted TV. Looking for storage? Look no further. This home features an interior access crawl space with a concrete floor. The garage floor is sealed as well as the front porch, steps and walkway. Nine ceilings fans, all window treatments and three wall mounted flat screen TVs are included. Stonewater Creek is located approximately one mile to shopping including three supermarkets. Rehoboth Beach and Lewes are about 15 miles away or a 20-25-minute car ride. Stonewater Creek offers an outdoor pool, community center, fitness room, tennis, street lighting, snow removal, common area maintenance and refuse pickup. Do not miss the well-priced home. Call today to schedule your private tour. This home won~t last long!
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas Water H
Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,696 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,696 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Crawl, Full, Poured
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Screened-in, Porch, Patio
- Sprinkler System, In Ground Sprinklers
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 113.00 x 206.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Tennis Court, Street Lights, Back Yard, Landscaped, Front Yard. Asphalt, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool, Community Tennis
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,900
Median Sold Price $219,000
Days On Site 140
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS