This masterpiece is for the most discerning connoisseur of luxury and style. Enter into the bright and open foyer adorned by the formal dining room & formal living room. Sun-lit family room with vaulted ceilings, fireplace & second level catwalk overlooking main level. Gourmet kitchen has everything a chef would need; center island with prep sink & overhang for bar stools, gas range with griddle top and stainless hood, pantry and plenty of upgraded cabinetry. Eat-in area makes entertaining simpler with french doors that open to a sensational paver patio with retaining wall that leads to a lush, manicured and private back yard paradise. Enjoy coffee in the morning room off the eat-in kitchen. Retreat upstairs to the grand master suite with French door entrance that is designed for a king and his queen. Suite offers his & her walk-in closets, bonus sitting room where you can cozy up to the fireplace flanked by built-in cabinetry that can house your private wine bar and en-suite bath complete with jacuzzi tub, stall shower, double sink vanity and water closet. Two additional bedrooms share the hall bath, while the 4th bedroom has its own private bath making it ideal for those out of town guests. Main floor laundry room with cabinetry, granite counter space and sink. First floor study could be possible 5th bedroom. Full basement for added storage or future game room. Home has multi zoned HVAC, 9 zone sprinkler system, 2 car attached garage and sits on just over 1/2 acre lot.
Single Family, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
3,980 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Recreation Room, Library
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Inside Entrance, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Family Room, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closets, Breakfast Area, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.5789, Less than One Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Concrete Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $156,900
Median Sold Price $146,500
Days On Site 108
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: njsjs-v - South Jersey Shore Regional MLS