You’ll love this beautiful light and bright Linda Lane Beach Condo with gorgeous curb appeal. This well appointed home with single level living has the convenience of an elevator (No Steps!) when walking 850 feet from the sand. Park your beach chairs in the extra mud room or use the extra storage closet conveniently near the garage. Enjoy ocean views from the one of two living spaces and master bedroom. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home with 2-car subterranean garage will give you 2689 sq ft of generous space to move about or cuddle up by one of the 3 fireplaces. Wake up each morning in your huge master suite with balcony enjoying the views of Linda Lane Beach. Cook for 2 or 20 in the well-appointed kitchen, with a double-oven, over-sized island and granite counters tops, white cabinets and breakfast nook off the second balcony. The home is situated in a friendly beach community walking distance to downtown, San Clemente Pier, parks and world-class surf breaks.
Condo, Spanish, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,689 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer, Jack & Jill
- Dressing Area, First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Range/Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Electric, Gas Burning, Gas Starter, Raised Hearth.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Breakfast Bar, Bar, Crown Molding, Elevator, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Storage, Wet Bar, Washer Hook Ups, Fire Sprinklers, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage, Driveway, Private, Subterranean Parking.
- Balcony, Concrete, Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Ocean, Park, Peek-A-Boo View
- Stucco Wall
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door, Exterior Lighting, Storage Area. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,150,000
Median Sold Price $937,500
Days On Site 89
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS