This stunning 3 bedroom 2 bath Lakewood Mutual home is located in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Lakewood. The interior gleams with recently stained hardwood floors throughout, new doors throughout, crown molding, new baseboards, custom interior paint, recess lighting throughout the house (except dining room), custom pendant light in dining room. The galley kitchen consists of white cabinets topped with black galaxy granite counter tops , a jenn air downdraft cooktop overlooking an unobstructed view into the living room topped off by travertine flooring and a wine fridge. The indoor space also includes a closed off laundry room for convenance. Bedrooms wide are spacious. The hallway bathroom has been updated with custom travertine tile work and new paint. The master bedroom recently renovated includes a his and hers custom gray walk in closet while the master bath boasts a custom curb less shower with marble shower flooring, white subway tiles, dual sinks with Berwick widespread faucets on white quartz countertops, backlit LED mirrors and surround sound. The house also features double pane vinyl windows and air conditioning/heating for maximum energy efficiency. Once you step into the backyard you're welcomed by a pergola, flagstone throughout as well as a grassy area that is perfect for entertaining, a perfect oasis to escape to.Title may show 3-1 but master bath along with walk in closet was added (all permitted additions )
Single Family, Traditional
1,401 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lakewood Mutuals (Lkmu)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Kitchen Area
- Six Burner Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Dual
- Guest Facilities
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Direct Garage Access, 2 Car Garage, Public.
- Concrete, Patio, Front Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.