Location, Location! Quiet, rural setting on a picturesque 2 acres and yet only a few minutes to I-95 North & South. 30 minutes to TF Green Airport, 20 minutes to Watch Hill & Westerly beaches and 20 minutes to New London, CT. Move right in. Super clean. An atrium door leads out from the dining room to your deck, made from composite and vinyl materials, overlooks a meticulous yard. A large master bedroom and bath located at the end of the hall on the second floor offers privacy from other rooms. Finished basement with dry bar can be utilized as a rec room/playroom or craft room. Attached heated garage with workshop area walks out to a patio with quick access to 2 oversized sheds resting on concrete slabs. This is the perfect home for someone looking for quaint, quiet and wooded neighborhood yet needs the accessibility of the interstate highway. Move in ready. A must see!
Single Family, Contemporary, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Well
2,474 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
100 Amps, Cable TV, Insulation
Detailed Room Information
- Common, Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Tub Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 744 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Baseboard.
- Partially Finished, Common Basement, Storage, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Dry Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Golf Course, Highway Access, Close To School, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Tennis.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $339,900
Median Sold Price $253,500
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island