Great find in the River Trail Community. This 3 bedroom 3 bath(2 full, 1 three-quarter) corner lot home has been highly upgraded with TRIPLE pane windows, plantation shutters, solar electricity, caned LED lighting, surround sound in the family room, vaulted ceilings, central heat and air conditioning, and pergo floors. The kitchen has been completely remodeled with granite counters, built in microwave, and recessed canned LED lighting. The back yard is a garden oasis with waterfall and covered patio. The bathrooms have been remodeled with the addition of a shower in the downstairs bathroom. You also get an association pool, spa, and play area. All this and Villa Park schools too!!!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Gas Water Heater
1,669 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
River Trail (Rivt)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- 1 Master Suite
- Laundry Area, Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Screened, Triple Pane
- Family Room, Gas Burning, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Corian Counter, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Sound System Wiring, Washer Hook Ups, Center Hall
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Concrete, Covered, Rear Porch
- Tile, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Heated, In-ground
- Community Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $700,000
Median Sold Price $689,500
Days On Site 72
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS