Welcome to Water Harp; your private oasis in the woods! Take in the beautiful mountain and farmland scene as you enter your long, private driveway. As you arrive, you're greeted by a stunning Asian-inspired home with incredibly low maintenance Japanese tile roof, cedar siding, and easy-care concrete floors. Your kitchen is adorned with expansive cherry cabinets, stunning granite counter-tops, custom back-splash, and a gas stove. Melt your cares away in your soothing copper soaking tub as the electric fireplace log warms the room and your soul. Retire to one of two separate rooms with full view of your wooded retreat, both with private entrances and separate heating and cooling. Far too many amazing features to list. See docs for more!
Single Family-Detached, Cottage, 1 Story
1,318 sq. ft
Electric service underground, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Master Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Bathroom, Sun Room
- 1 Master Suite Lower Level
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,318 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Electric Heating. Wall Unit.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Cabinets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio, Front Porch, Glass Porch/Balcony
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Chicken House, Private Yard, Extra Storage. Secluded, Dead End Street, Dead End, Private Roads, Road Maintenance Agreement, Partial Wood.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $609,900
Median Sold Price $530,000
Days On Site 156
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: vacaar-x Charlottesville Area AOR