Gorgeous 4 Bed 2 Bath Pool home in the heart of Countryside. This move-in-ready dream home is situated on an enormous fenced lot. Remodeled from top to bottom, the home is like new including: spacious new kitchen, tiled bathrooms, interior & exterior paint, flooring, doors & hardware, ceiling fans & light fixtures. The spacious kitchen has been fully remodeled with elegant wood cabinetry, granite countertops, high-end dark stainless steel appliances, tiled backsplash and more. The master bedroom, dining room, kitchen and living room all open up to the extra-large deck surrounding the pool and private fenced back yard. This is an excellent location with top area schools, shopping, parks, library and more nearby. Don't miss out, call today!
Single Family, Other
Electric Water Heater, Fire Hydrant
1,915 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cypress Bend Of Countryside Unit Two
Cable TV, Electric service available, Electric, Fiber Optics, Underground
LEILA G DAVIS ELEMENTARY-PN
SAFETY HARBOR MIDDLE-PN
Detailed Room Information
- Split Plan
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air
- Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Unfurnished, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Oversized Parking, Garage.
- Pool Description
- Gunite, In-ground, Screen Enclosed, Private
- In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door, Extra Storage, Street Lights.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $224,900
Median Sold Price $189,000
Days On Site 86
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS